- Disable firewall and antivirus
- Check that UAP is discovered in the discovery tool and/or the UniFi controller.
- Failing this, check that UAP has an IP address from the router DHCP list or using Advanced IP scanner: http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/
- Ping the UAP, and if respone received then SSH into the device.
- PC use PuTTY (http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
- Mac use Terminal command ssh -l (USERNAME) (IP ADDRESS)
- Username is the controller credentials (default is ubnt and IP address 192.168.1.20)
ssh -l ubnt 192.168.1.20
- Accept the certificate
- Set the inform URL
- Enter the set-inform command multiple times.
- Adopt the UAP in the UniFi controller.
- Failing this do a factory reboot and adopt the UAP in the controller